The members of Movingsounds have been leading workshops for 20 years with people and organisations all over the world, from the UK to Spain, Greece and Italy; from West Africa, Brazil, Jamaica, Egypt and Uganda.
We have developed a wide range of workshop models that engage diverse backgrounds, abilities, ages and cultures and would love to share this with others interested in exploring this work.
We run bespoke trainings that give participants tools to run engaging and inspiring workshops. Creative activities can be used to build community, share knowledge and explores themes and issues. The process results in deeper and more empowering experience for all.
Trainings provide a tool kit of activities for you to be ready to work with groups. You will learn many aspects of facilitation including;
· How to create safe learning environments.
· Structure learning experiences
· Many warm ups, icebreakers, name games and energizers
· How to integrate different creative art forms
· How to achieve full participation
· How to empower your group
· The power of performance
· How to take the experience deeper